Friday, 9/11/2015

9-11

Mobility:
Scapulas

WOD:
11 Rounds:
9 Pull-Ups
10 Sandbag Right Foot Box Step Ups (24″/20″; 45#/25#)
9 Handstand Push-Ups
10 Sandbag Left Foot Box Step Ups (24″/20″; 45#/25#)
By the end of the workout you will have done 110 Step-Ups on the right side, and 110 Step-Ups on the left side, for 110 stories in each of the 2 towers.
30 Minute Time Limit

Core/Accessory:
4×25 Russian Twists

3×8 Ring Rows

Post your results to the comment section.

Advertisements

One thought on “Friday, 9/11/2015

1. September 10, 2015 at 11:57 pm

I want to do this WOD, but no can do before CAL. Someone do it with me once CAL is done?

• Narrow Stance Karen
      September 11, 2015 at 8:02 am

Deal!

Liked by 1 person

• Loren L
      September 11, 2015 at 8:06 pm

Stacey – depending when you do it I would do it again – I wanted to finish all 11 rounds, but hit the 30 min and I am hitting the road for a road trip and needed to get out the door because it was already past 7…

2. BritLuko
    September 11, 2015 at 7:22 am

23:55
    Except I did 9 and 11 rep scheme…
    29# sand bag (weigh yours in the scale they are varied)
    24″ box for hand stand push ups
    Ring rows

3. September 11, 2015 at 7:59 am

7+27 Rx’d

Last year was less than a round more (8+9) but 2 abmats for HSPUs!!! So I call that a Win!! The HSPUs are still slow for me can’t string them very well but I’m forcing myself to Rx them every time because a lot if it is mental & technique so I just gotta do it!!

Then I succumbed to peer pressure and did yesterday’s with Shawn & New Adam😊 posting in yesterday

4. Catie
    September 11, 2015 at 10:29 am

10+15 (ring rows and HSPU on box)
    I think I could have finished if I hadn’t been doing 11 step-ups per side . . . But, hey, I was following Brit.

Interesting 9/11 vignettes from the 6am crew: Erin, coated with fairy dust (which looked a lot like mulch, leaking from her bag); Dan with his magic broom sweeping up around Erin’s box at the end of every round; Mom, moving wads of mulch from around Erin’s box so she didn’t hurt herself–such spirit of cooperation on this historic day. Not to mention the geriatric crew (i,e, me and Jae) hunched over and holding our backs like we belong in a nursing home. Or Brit’s ponytail hitting my private parts while we ring-rowed in perfect synchronization.

Great morning all around. We missed you, Karen.

Liked by 1 person

• BritLuko
      September 11, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Oh my! I was clueless!

5. September 12, 2015 at 6:17 pm

41:05 (8+18 at 30 min mark) – Rx except box HSPUs. Did core + 1 rope climb.