Monday, 5/25/2015

200 Push-Ups
300 Air Squats
Run 1 Mile
Partition As Needed
Wear 20#/14# body armor or weight vest if you have it
Compare to: 5/26/2015

Post your results to the comment section.

Advertisements

One thought on “Monday, 5/25/2015

1. Valerie
    May 25, 2015 at 4:54 pm

So, this took me forever, the longest time on the board today, BUT…
    It is 1:07 faster than last year’s time AND I didn’t have to scale this year (except for not wearing a vest), so I consider it a win for me! 😎

67:20

2. May 25, 2015 at 6:33 pm

49:46 Rx’d with 20# vest
    6 minutes off my PR, but it doesn’t matter. This is Murph. It’s one WOD that a PR means absolutely nothing to me. The amazing members we have are what keeps motivated to even show up on days like this. To our fallen soldiers, I solute you.

Liked by 1 person

3. May 25, 2015 at 7:31 pm

My Murph History:

2009: 42:43 – half Murph, banded pull-ups, knees for push-ups
    2010: 63:50 (rx’d, no vest)
    2011: 63:13 (rx’d, w/ vest)
    2012: 52:50 (rx’d w/ vest)
    2013: 54:09 (rx’d w/ vest)
    2014: 63:03 (rx’d w/ vest)
    2015: 49:23 (rx’d no vest)

Happy Memorial Day

Liked by 3 people

4. May 25, 2015 at 9:50 pm

49:21 Rx’d (no vest)
    First time ever! Proud to be a part of this!

Liked by 1 person

5. Loren L
    May 25, 2015 at 11:08 pm

Well – I wasn’t able to make it up there by 11 today but I did Murph at home – I had only planned on doing a half murph, but I don’t know – maybe it is something about the hero wods, but I always find the energy to get through the whole thing – and I even ran my first mile almost completely unbroken (which sadly is a PR for me). Not sure my exact time – it was a little over 60 min. Pull Ups switching between jumping and from rings, pushups on knees.

Just one day to honor those who serve, those we have lost and those who have lost a family member is not nearly enough.

Liked by 1 person

6. May 26, 2015 at 5:28 am

46:36, scaled the PUs doing inverted rows/reverse PUs. <2min off my time but that's ok. Let us never forget the price of our freedom.

Liked by 1 person

7. May 26, 2015 at 6:37 am

61:41 – No vest, self assisted pull-ups for last 40 and knee push-ups for last 50.
    Last year was 59:45 with black band assisted pull-ups and all knee push-ups.

Liked by 1 person