Tuesday, 1/20/2015

Registration for the 2015 CrossFit Open has begun! http://games.crossfit.com/team/2661

Mobility:
Shoulders/Scapulas

WOD:
3 Rounds:
10 Squat Cleans (115#/75#)
30 Double Unders

Core/Accessory:
4×25 Strict GHD Sit-Ups (strict doesn’t mean slow!)

3×3 Wall Walks

Post your results to the comment section.

Advertisements

One thought on “Tuesday, 1/20/2015

1. January 20, 2015 at 7:24 am

WOD 11:15 almost Rx’d… Did 75# cleans and DUs +attempts. Got many but not all.
    BS (previous max 133#)…today I hit 123# then tried for 138# and failed 3 times. So close. Hit parallel but then the next time I went down and collapsed 😣 next time
    Core done

2. January 20, 2015 at 7:55 am

Comp Strength:
    Back Squat: 1RM @365# (smooth and sweet) failed at 390/387 searching for that PR. But I’m super happy with this number for today.
    Weighted Ring Dip: 1RM @110# PR!

WOD: 5:14 Rx’d (dubs got sloppy)

3. January 20, 2015 at 1:00 pm

1RM Push Press: 155# PR!!! First PR I’ve had in a really long time!

1RM Back Squat: 225# – not a PR – 60# under. First time back squatting in several months though. I tried 250# and failed. Not willing to push very hard on a squat yet. Not taking any chances.

1 RM Ring Dip: 40# (can’t remember what my PR is on this. Haven’t been able to hang weight from my spine in a really long time). Jumped up to 55# and failed. And then had nothing left to try 45#.

Good day so far. I’ll be back for more tonight!

• January 20, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Front Squat and Hang Squat Snatch practice for the CAL match this weekend.

4:41 rx’d on the metcon

4. January 20, 2015 at 8:25 pm

WOD: 7:19 @ 55#
    DU’s rx’d

5. January 20, 2015 at 9:01 pm

12:37 @ 65#, single unders
    Felt like a train wreck after being off for three days. Focused on form and obviously not on speed.
    Skipped core because my back was acting up at the end of the WOD.

6. Loren l
    January 20, 2015 at 9:11 pm

WOD – 7:23
    55#s
    Single unders w double attempts